Questions to super charge your life!
- Is this the best use of my time right now?
- What am I trying to accomplish right now? Is it urgent/important? (Focus on a single task)
- How can I eliminate distractions right now? (Disconnect yourself from the outside world)
- What action can I take instead of worry right now?
- How can I put worry/anger on hold right now?
- How can I choose happiness/peace right now?
- What do I want to accomplish today? (Keep a prioritized to-do list. Set times & plan your day)
- What have I been avoiding that I can do today?
- What can I cross off my list by deleting or delegating? What is not important?
- What can I stop holding/clinging to help me break free?
- What are my top 3 current goals?
- What will I do today towards my major goals?
- What is most important to me in life?
- If my world was going to end within one year, what would I be doing right now?
- What will I do, see, explore, or experience today that is new?
- What beneficial routines can I start today?
- Who can I learn from today?
- What did I learn today?
- What am I grateful for? Whom should I thank today?
- Where did I find Joy today?
Have big picture - Visualize
Passion[core interests], Vision, Mission, Policy, Goal, Strategy, Objective, Tactics ..
Aim, Target: Meditate on these and define them.
Decide on which direction to proceed:
Good balance - Health, entertainment, hobby, work, society..
Set SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely
Have a deadline. Achieve it. Then improvise.
Create Mastermind group for each Passion
Improve & Strive to achieve greatness:
Set Big Hairy Audacious Goals: Grow out of the comfort zone & fears
Sharpen your Axe: Identify blind spots and learn
Relax & Smile: Bad job doesn't mean that you need to be miserable.
Get things done:
Well Planned is Half Done: Do background research.
Prioritize & Schedule(Organize with buffer & be early)
Batch tasks & allot slots
Time boxing - Track time 80/20 rule:
Take quick & early decisions - risk analysis (impact), values
Discard off-topic discussions & eliminate unimportant.
Stay Focused with motivational triggers: One at a time
Better late than never.
Ellam Ellam Aadyam Aadyam: Avoid postponing. Stop defending/complaining.
Things are not as difficult as you think. Face your fears & take action.
Now is the time. Set yourself on FIRE!